So, I thought that Evan was looking a little skinny the last couple of days, but I thought it was due to him getting longer. But out of curiosity, I took him to the pediatrician just to have his weight checked. He had lost 1.5 pounds since last month and is now down to just 14 lbs. So the doctor has me supplementing the breast feeding with formula. And since he has to be on soy formula because of his milk allergy, we can't even use the free samples the formula companies sent us. Then I was worried that he wouldn't like formula after being breast fed exclusively for the last 3 months, but he slurped it down like a champ. I hope this means he won't be a picky eater like his mom!
Here's Evan in his new jumperoo. He loves the little frog in front of him but hasn't quite figured out how to actually "jump" in it.
Court and Evan after church service on Sunday.
Grandma and Grandpa Gramm along with Aunt Gretja and Uncle Chris came to visit Sunday afternoon. It was great getting to spend time with them. Here's Grandma Gramm holding Evan.
And here's Evan talking to Grandpa Gramm.






0 comments:
Post a Comment