Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, June 20, 2008

6 Months

I can't believe it. Evan is 6 months old. Where has the year gone? It's gone by so fast. But I think that this has been the best 6 months of my life and I know that Evan is only going to bring me a lifetime of happiness.

So strangers are always commenting to me about what a big baby Evan is. And I guess I've always believed it because he was in the 95th percentile for both weight and height when he was born. But now, he's actually a pretty average baby. He had his 6 month check-up today and he's weighing in at 16 lbs. 1 1/2 oz (around the 25th percentile) and 26 1/2 in. long (about the 50th percentile). But of course, he isn't average to me, he's perfect!

He also got 4 shots today and he's such a tough guy. He didn't even flinch during the first two and only whimpered for a moment with the second two.

And now for the best part, photos:

This is how happy Evan is when Grandma pulls him out of his crib when he's supposed to be sleeping.
And Evan now loves the camera. I'm not exaggerating, he lights up when we pull the camera out. He's so photogenic!

And his hands are out because he's trying to grab the camera.

I took about 15 pictures of Evan like this and every single one of them has drool coming out of his mouth. I guess that's the way it goes nowadays.

0 comments:

My Music