Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, July 25, 2008

Evan is 7 months

I can't believe its been two weeks since my last post. Time goes by so fast. But it doesn't mean I haven't been snapping away with the camera. And Evan is growing up so fast. I took him to the pediatrician last week to get his weight checked and he's already up to 18 lbs 4 oz! That means he gained 2 lbs in the last month. I guess all those yummy veggies are helping him pack on the pounds. And I've been saying it for a while but Evan is getting even closer to crawling. He's actually taken 3 "steps" with his hands before falling. Now he just needs to get those knees in coordination with his hands. And Evan's new tricks for the week: he can clap his hands and wave bye-bye (at least to himself).

Ok, now for the best part, all of Evan's cute smiles.

So you wouldn't believe it by looking at this picture, but Evan was hating the corn I was feeding him. He kept giving me a sour face when I'd give him a spoonful and would even shiver. So I thought it would be cute to get a picture of it. But as soon as Evan saw the camera, he was all smiles!
Evan with his Taggies book.
Having fun with tummy time.
Here's Evan enjoying his first time in his new high chair. He looks so little in it. Oh by the way, since you can't actually hear this picture, Evan is screaming at the top of his lungs!
Evan is all smiles in his jumper-roo!

Awe, sweet baby.

Here he is ready to crawl.

0 comments:

My Music