Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

8 months

OK, who is speeding up time??? Tell them to knock it off. My baby is 8 months old and I have no idea where time has gone. But I do have to say that in 8 months Evan has turned into quite an amazing little man. I have so much fun with him. Now that he's learned how to crawl, he hasn't slowed down one bit before going on to his next milestone. He pulls up on anything and everything. It won't be long before he gets those feet figured out and will be moving along the couch. And, he's so silly, he tries to stand up on his own from a crawling position. He's not quite strong enough yet to pull his torso all the way up, nor would he have the balance! But he tries none the less. Still no teeth, but it has to be soon. He drools and chews on everything.

My best friend Rachel and her husband Steve were in town over the weekend so the following are pictures of us sight seeing.

Evan and Mommy at the mile high mark on the Capital steps.
Court, Evan, Steve and I (same spot). Poor Rach had to work.
Now with Daddy
And the family photo.
Rach, Evan and I at the Garden of the Gods Visitor Center.
Yikes! Watch out Evan, that snake is licking your ear!
Evan looks good as a cowboy.
It was too cloudy and rainy to see Pikes Peak in the background, but still a great picture.

Evan enjoying the car ride.
Here we are outside Cave of the Winds trying not to get too wet!Evan loves his jumperoo!And his two favorite fingers!Getting his own toys out of the toy box.

0 comments:

My Music