Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happiest 10 Months!

Ok, I'm not going to make any excuses this month for my lack of photos and posts. All I have to say is that I'm too busy playing with Evan to remember the camera. But as always, the photos I do have are so adorable.

Evan graduated from the inflatable tub to the big boy tub. He wouldn't stay in the little tub, he kept crawling out of it, so we knew it was time to move on. He loves bathtime! Oh, and of course he has something in his mouth in the picture because when doesn't he?

Uncle Steve, Aunt Rachel and Evan when they came to Denver to visit.

Evan loves this new hat. It's the only one he will keep on and not rip off right away! He's a tough guy and ready to go on a motorcycle ride with Grandpa.

Jammin' to tunes!

Grandma, Grandpa and Evan.

All the cousins together - Casey, Taylor, Evan and Zac.
Aunt Patti feeding Evan before bed.

Here is a cute video of Evan. First he messes with Hunter, and then he crawls over to mess with Mom and Dad's laptops. He is obsessed with them. If he sees them out, then he wants to help type by pounding on "Esc! Esc! Esc!" As I always tell Hunter, thankfully they are so cute or they would get in more trouble!

0 comments:

My Music