Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today we celebrated a wonderful Easter day at Grandma and Grandpa Weingartner's house. The family gathering included Uncle Scott, Aunt Patti and Cousins Taylor, Zachary and Casey. Evan was too small to find easter eggs this year, so Taylor, Zac and Casey found them for him.

Here's a picture of Evan with his first easter basket from the Easter Bunny and a few pictures from the past couple of days:

All ready for church service.

Easter cookies that Court and I decorated.


And the Easter cake I made.



Evan is getting so good at holding his little head up on his tummy.

I put Evan in his bumbo while I did the dishes and I put a new toy on his tray to keep him entertained. I turned around and found that he was able to grab the toy and put it in his mouth!

0 comments:

My Music