The newest Gramm arrived 2 weeks early on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 5:23 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 19.5 in.
I started having contractions Wednesday night but managed to get a few hours sleep. By that morning my contractions were 5 minutes apart so we called the doctor who told us to head on in to the hospital. The whole day went by fast and I only had to push for maybe 15 minutes and Logan was here.
He's a very healthy, happy baby and he sleeps extremely well. Here are a few of his first pictures.
Mommy holding Logan for the first time. He is so handsome!
I started having contractions Wednesday night but managed to get a few hours sleep. By that morning my contractions were 5 minutes apart so we called the doctor who told us to head on in to the hospital. The whole day went by fast and I only had to push for maybe 15 minutes and Logan was here.
He's a very healthy, happy baby and he sleeps extremely well. Here are a few of his first pictures.
Mommy holding Logan for the first time. He is so handsome!






0 comments:
Post a Comment