At my 36 week appointment, the doctor did an ultrasound on Logan to determine how big he was because I was already measuring 3 weeks ahead. He was measuring in at 8 lbs. 4 oz.! So they have scheduled an induction for me on July 21st if I don't go into labor naturally before then to save both me and him from being born at 10+ lbs. The doctor thinks by being induced a week early Logan will weigh in around 9 - 9.5 lbs. when he is born. Still a big baby, but not past the 10 lb. mark, hopefully anyways.
Court and I were finally able to finish up Logan's nursery. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears but it was all worth it because the nursery turned out fabulous! Check out the pictures below:
Court and I were finally able to finish up Logan's nursery. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears but it was all worth it because the nursery turned out fabulous! Check out the pictures below:






1 comments:
Hi Amanda and Family!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you only have a few more days to go until your a mommy to two handsome boys!!!
I hope you're feeling well...the nursery looks so cute!!! I know everything is gonna go so great with your delivery! Evan is soo cute, and I know that Logan is gonna be a heart-breaker as well. :)
You guys all take care, and keep all of us posted on how everything's going! I love seeing what you guys are up to with your family blog!
Talk to ya soon!
~ Kacey and Jon (and Chief) Sidarous
Post a Comment