I took Logan to his 2 month check-up at the pediatrician's last week and he is a growing healthy boy! He is weighing in at 14 pounds 5 ounces (97th percentile), 24 1/4 inch height (90th percentile) and 15 1/4 inch head circumference (20th percentile).
He is so interactive these days. He loves to smile and coo at you. He also loves any mobile. We have a play gym for him and he just lays there looking at the animals and talking to them. It's really cute! He is so content. He hardly ever complains, unless it's about feedings (we don't miss any!), and he's already sleeping through the night! He also loves to watch big brother Evan run around. And Evan is the best brother, showering Logan with kisses and sharing everything from his toys to his sippy cup. I am so blessed to have 2 gorgeous boys and I know there are many years of happiness that lie ahead of us!
We had Logan's 2 month old pictures taken last week and there were so many good photos of him. It was hard to pick my favorites. I love all his cute expressions and smiles.
He is so interactive these days. He loves to smile and coo at you. He also loves any mobile. We have a play gym for him and he just lays there looking at the animals and talking to them. It's really cute! He is so content. He hardly ever complains, unless it's about feedings (we don't miss any!), and he's already sleeping through the night! He also loves to watch big brother Evan run around. And Evan is the best brother, showering Logan with kisses and sharing everything from his toys to his sippy cup. I am so blessed to have 2 gorgeous boys and I know there are many years of happiness that lie ahead of us!
We had Logan's 2 month old pictures taken last week and there were so many good photos of him. It was hard to pick my favorites. I love all his cute expressions and smiles.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment