Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, September 25, 2009

New Pics

This past month has been very busy for us. Along with the everyday craziness of having 2 babies under 2 years old, we also decided to take 2 trips this month, one out to the farm and one out to Omaha, NE to see my Grandma. Both trips went extremely well, thankfully. Now we know we can travel with the kiddos. Here are a few pictures from the past month.

Evan enjoying some cake batter!

Great-Grandma Gramm enjoying Logan.

Daddy with Logan.

Evan helping Grandpa Gramm feed the ducks. He had a great time throwing the corn.

And he learned how to drive while out on the farm.

Daddy and Evan driving the 4-wheeler.

Here's Evan waiting for the King Corn Carnival Parade with his cousins Casey, Taylor and Zac in Plattsmouth, NE.

Evan had a blast on the carnival rides.

He was such a big boy, I can't wait to take him to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in January.

Here's the Gramm Family with Grandma Bev.

You wouldn't believe that it snowed here in September, so I had to post a picture to prove it. They were big fat flakes. I'm excited for winter . . . but I'd like to have a little fall first please!

Evan ready to go out and brave the cold.

0 comments:

My Music