Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, June 26, 2009

End of April

Ok, I'm sorry again that it has taken me so long to make another post. But we've been really busy (and tired!) around here. But I thought, I better get these posted before baby Logan comes in 4 weeks or they probably won't get posted for a longggggggg time.

These pictures are of Evan at a gymnastics gymnasium at a birthday party for our friend Sierra. It had floor level trampolines, a bouncy house and a foam pit. Evan had a blast! He especially liked this trampoline that he would run wild on and scream like a banshee. He was so cute!



Here's Evan playing in the backyard which is his favorite thing to do. It's usually a battle to get him back in the house. Even bribing with snacks doesn't work!

Let's pretend he's reaching out to give his mom a hug (even though he's really reaching for the camera).


0 comments:

My Music