Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, June 26, 2009

May Pictures

Court and I took Evan to Tiny Town. I think the best part of the trip for Evan was pushing/pulling the wagon. Didn't want to sit in it of course, but was more than helpful at pulling it (with some help). It was such a wonderful family time. We packed a lunch and spent all morning there playing in the houses and on the playground. I can't wait to take him again.


Where's Evan?

Here's Evan playing on his playset. He loves to send his balls or rocks down the slide and then take off after them.

I don't know what his obsession is with rocks. Maybe when he grows up he'll be a geological engineer or maybe a mining engineer (we can only hope, right?).

Moving his rocks across the lawn.

What a beautiful smile and big blue eyes!

Rocking on the chair just like mom.

Another of Evan's favorites are his hats. He even wears them inside.

And of course here is our goofy boy at dinner. He's always ready to entertain!

0 comments:

My Music